News and Information
- Innovation Takes Patience Mar 20, 2015
- Planning for the Advent of the Electric Car in the North Mar 19, 2015
- Sharing the Knowledge Mar 17, 2015
- Ask Janet: Yukon Energy’s Future Business Model? Mar 17, 2015
- Whitehorse General Hospital Re-joins Secondary Sales Program; Provides Win for Yukon as a Whole Mar 11, 2015
- Our 2015 Work in the Southern Lakes Mar 2, 2015
- Let’s Talk Energy Feb 26, 2015
- Addressing a Drop in Sales Feb 25, 2015
- Planned Power Outages - Mendenhall and Champagne Feb 18, 2015
- Talk Energy Week Feb 17, 2015
More news and updates can be found under Media Releases and on our Blog
There are no positions currently open. Please check our Job Postings page for more information.
Yukon Energy RSS Feed:
Planned Power Outages
If your browser does not support RSS, copy the URL into an RSS reader.
For more information about RSS, please read our RSS Feeds page.
Please note: if you are looking for information on unplanned power outages, click here.
From time to time, it's necessary for us to shut off power for a short time so our crews can work safely in the area and so that we can continue to provide our customers with reliable service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
There are no outages planned at this time.
Find out more about doing business with Yukon Energy.