News and Information
- A Possible White Cloud Aug 23, 2016
- Public Service Takes Many Forms Aug 18, 2016
- Planned Outage for Parts of Mayo Aug 17, 2016
- Ask Janet: Why the Thermal? Jul 26, 2016
- Preparing for Our Aishihik Water License Renewal Jul 15, 2016
- Overnight Power Outage Jul 15, 2016
- Yukon Energy Recognized for Commitment to Meaningful First Nation Relations Jul 13, 2016
- Planned Power Outages for July Jul 8, 2016
- New Arrivals at the Whitehorse Fishladder Jul 4, 2016
- 2015 Annual Report Jun 30, 2016
More news and updates can be found under Media Releases and on our Blog
There are no positions currently open. Please check our Job Postings page for more information.
Yukon Energy RSS Feed:
Planned Power Outages
If your browser does not support RSS, copy the URL into an RSS reader.
For more information about RSS, please read our RSS Feeds page.
Please note: if you are looking for information on unplanned power outages, click here.
From time to time, it's necessary for us to shut off power for a short time so our crews can work safely in the area and so that we can continue to provide our customers with reliable service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
There are no outages planned at this time.
Find out more about doing business with Yukon Energy.