News and Information
- Ask Janet: Update on the Haines Junction Biomass Research Apr 15, 2016
- Major Survey About to Start to Gauge Yukoners’ Views on Electricity Apr 14, 2016
- Busy Week-end for inCharge Apr 12, 2016
- Southern Lakes Enhanced Storage Concept: Spring 2016 Update Mar 30, 2016
- Electric Vehicles in Yukon Mar 24, 2016
- Planned Outage for Johnson’s Crossing Mar 10, 2016
- Interested in a Position on our Board? Mar 2, 2016
- Planned Power Outages - Champagne and Mendenhall Mar 1, 2016
- Planned Power Outage - Champagne Feb 25, 2016
- Yukon Energy Superstar Contest Showcases Young Talent Feb 25, 2016
More news and updates can be found under Media Releases and on our Blog
There are no positions currently open. Please check our Job Postings page for more information.
Yukon Energy RSS Feed:
Planned Power Outages
If your browser does not support RSS, copy the URL into an RSS reader.
For more information about RSS, please read our RSS Feeds page.
Please note: if you are looking for information on unplanned power outages, click here.
From time to time, it's necessary for us to shut off power for a short time so our crews can work safely in the area and so that we can continue to provide our customers with reliable service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
There are no outages planned at this time.
Find out more about doing business with Yukon Energy.