Yukon Energy commits to engaging with Yukoners in a way that is honest, open, and timely.
We do this through:
- Building engagement plans and methods into all our major projects and initiatives. For instance, we are currently working with Yukoners on our 2016 Resource Plan and on the re-licensing of our Aishihik hydro facility.
- Holding regular meetings with key governments and stakeholder groups.
- Posting regular updates about our work on the Yukon Energy website and social media sites.
- Posting key documents such as our annual reports and business plans on our website and social media sites.
- Offering an Ask Janet feature on our website. This invites Yukoners to ask questions and get prompt responses about any topic related to Yukon Energy.
- Being available for two-way conversations on various social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Responding in a timely fashion and in as much detail as possible to questions from the media, stakeholders, and the public.
- Sharing detailed information through various public regulatory processes such as the Yukon Utilities Board, Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Board, and the Yukon Water Board.